It’s time to prepare for another exciting tour to explore the Land of Israel with Michael Rood — “The Biblical Archaeologist!”
A most unique “biblical archaeologist” indeed, Rood’s dig site is the Bible, and his tools are research skills gained from decades of Biblical study and the unique experience of living in Israel, surrounded by authentic-yet-dismissed historic sites that hold archaeological proof of the Bible’s most fantastic stories.
This itinerary is packed with more action and adventure than you would have thought possible. There are many “A Rood Awakenings!” as we walk the land promised to the sons of Abraham – the land where Yahshua fulfilled his seventy-week ministry.
All 50 spots are sold for this year’s tour — but there may be another way. Fill out this form and I’ll put you on our “reserve list”. If someone cancels, you could be on your way to Israel — and even if you don’t make it on this year’s tour, you’ll be the first to know about next year’s tour!
Analil Mora, Tour Coordinator
Reserve your spot with $500. Final Balance is due by February 29, 2016.
$4900 – This price is per person, based on double occupancy (meaning you will share the hotel room with one other person) and includes airfare from JFK, New York to Tel Aviv, Israel — see the “Included In The Price” section below for details.
Except for $500, your total is refundable up until December 31 2015. After February 15, 2016, no portion of your total is refundable.
Included In The Price
1. Round trip Airfare from JFK, New York to TLV, Israel.
2. The price includes your whole Israeli experience (according to itinerary), including all tips to guide, driver, hotels, restaurants. It does not include any personal costs like telephone, gifts, laundry, your drinks and snacks between meals, and drinks other then what is served at buffets.
3. If you decide to purchase your own flight, match the arrival to Israel as well as the departure as closely as our group flight as possible. Any expenses incurred in transportation to meet with the group as well as return to the airport when it does not coincide with the group’s schedule, will be yours.
4. Ask us about our recommendation for an insurance package.
5. If you find the tour to be a great blessing for you, there will be an opportunity to share a VOLUNTARY contribution and/or your tithes to Michael Rood and his ministry.
If you would like a single occupancy room, add $885 to the above price. Many people request room partners. Feel free to request this and we will put you with someone else whenever possible. HOWEVER, IF YOU SNORE, PLEASE REQUEST A SINGLE ROOM.
Below you will find the information for our International flight Schedule to and from Israel, so that you can look for your best domestic flight.
If at all possible, allow at least 1.5 hours, preferrably even two hours, before Flight Departure Time in New York, as well as on your return for your layover and connection to your domestic flight.
INFORMATION FOR OUR NON-STOP FLIGHTS:
New York Airport Code:
Departure To Israel:
– April 3, 2016
– Flight information TBA
Departure Back To New York:
– April 14, 2016
– Flight information TBA