It’s time to prepare for another exciting tour to explore the Land of Israel with Michael Rood — “The Biblical Chronologist!”
A most unique “biblical chronologist” indeed, his tools are research skills gained from decades of Biblical study and the unique experience of living in Israel, surrounded by authentic-yet-dismissed historic sites that hold archaeological proof of the Bible’s most fantastic stories.
This itinerary is packed with more action and adventure than you would have thought possible. There are many “A Rood Awakenings!” as we walk the land promised to the sons of Abraham – the land where Yahshua fulfilled his seventy-week ministry.
Whether you’ve already packed your bags or you just need a little more information before deciding, I want to hear from you! This tour is unlike any other and I’m confident that this will be the experience of a lifetime for you! Fill out the form and we’ll talk very soon. Shalom!
Analil Mora, Tour Coordinator
Come explore Israel with us, you’ll experience the scriptures in 3-D HD!
See you in March,
Florence Kornelsen, Tour Director
Reserve your spot with $2500. Final balance is due January 31, 2017.
$4975 – This price is per person, based on double occupancy (meaning you will share the hotel room with one other person) and includes airfare from EWR, Newark to Tel Aviv, Israel — see the “Included In The Price” section below for details.
– $2,500 downpayment required upon booking.
– Additional $2,000 required by November 30, 2016.
– Final balance due by January 31, 2017.
If you require a different scenario, please contact us for options.
– Book between October 1 and November 30, 2016 to receive a discount of $100.
– Book your own flights to receive a discount of $1,000.
– Share your room with 2 other people (triple occupancy) and each person sharing will receive a discount of $70.
– Except for $100, your payment is refundable until September 30, 2016.
– Except for $200, your payment is refundable between between October 1 and November 30, 2016.
– Providing that someone signs up to take your place on the tour, except for $200 your payment is refundable between December 1, 2016 and January 31, 2017.
– As of February 1, 2016, no portion of your total is refundable (except through appropriate trip cancellation insurance purchased on your own apart from A Rood Awakening! International).
Included In The Price:
1. Round trip Airfare from EWR, Newark to TLV, Israel.
2. The price includes your whole Israeli experience (according to itinerary), including all gratuities to the guide, driver, hotel staff, and restaurant staff. It does not include any personal costs like telephone calls, gifts, laundry, your drinks and snacks between meals, and drinks other then what is served at buffets.
3. If you decide to purchase your own flight, you must match the arrival to Israel as well as the departure as closely as our group flight as possible. Any expenses incurred in transportation to meet with the group as well as return to the airport when it does not coincide with the group’s schedule will be your own expense.
4. Ask us about our recommendation for an insurance package.
5. If you find the tour to be a great blessing for you, there will be an opportunity to share a VOLUNTARY contribution and/or your tithes to Michael Rood and his ministry.
If you would like a single occupancy room, add $900 to the above price. Many people request room partners. Feel free to request this and we will put you with someone else whenever possible. HOWEVER, IF YOU SNORE, PLEASE REQUEST A SINGLE ROOM.
Below you will find the information for our international flight schedule to and from Israel, so that you can look for your best domestic flight.
If at all possible, allow at least 1.5 hours, preferably even two hours, before flight departure time in Newark, as well as on your return for your layover and connection to your domestic flight.
INFORMATION FOR OUR NON-STOP FLIGHTS:
Newark, NJ Airport Code:
Tel Aviv, Israel Airport Code:
Departure To Israel (United Airlines flight #84):
– DEPARTS EWR: Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 3:55pm
– ARRIVES IN TLV: Monday, March 20, 2017 at 8:25am
Departure To Newark (United Airlines flight #85):
– DEPARTS TLV: Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 12:15pm
– ARRIVES IN EWR: Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 5:25pm
For those interested in Economy Plus (allows more space and further toward the front) the approximate additional cost for each flight is between $200 and $210.
For those interested in Business or First Class, the price varies greatly and is only available at the time of ticketing. Price is approximately $2,000 round trip.